Thursday, December 11, 2014

Birthday Weekend: Sex in the City Inspired!!!!!!



On December 4th I celebrated another year of life! I took a road trip to Vegas with a few of my close girlfriends, and we got dressed up everyday as if we were on set shooting an episode of Sex in the City! I thought it would be cool to go to Vegas and celebrate my bday but be fashionably forward while doing so. I called my girls who love dressing up as much as I do and we brought our furs, our leather and our favorite shoes and ran Vegas the entire weekend. I gotta say all four of us getting dressed and out the door on time was a little struggle but we made it happen, keeping our minds fixed on two things; Fun and Fashion! Lol! All I asked of my girls for my bday weekend was fashion and positive vibes...and they came through! We had a beautiful weekend. We prayed, laughed,  loved and made so many memories. It was actually one of my favorite celebrations so far. With that being said, I am grateful for another year to live, love and follow my dreams. 

I was asked  a lot questions regarding my outfit deets throughout the weekend, and of course I couldn't wait to share. Take a look below:

Outfit 1: Everything that glitters is Green
Jacket: Pop Culture Chic
Jeans: J Brand
Ankle Boot: Top Shop


Outfit 2:  Beads are Better
Coat: Forever 21
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Forerver 21
Shoes: TopShop

Outfit 3: The Fearless Fur
Ombre Fur: Urban Outfitters
Belt: Pop Culture Chic
Dress: Pnk Elephant
Ankle Boot: TopShop

Outfit 4: The Goddess
Headpiece: American Vintage
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Steve Madden


Outfit 5: The Flirt
Top: Bliss
Skirt: Michael Marie
Shoes: Top Shop

I hope you guys enjoyed my bday looks as much as I did. All of my looks were very affordable and if you saw something you like...hurry and go get it! I made all of my purchases within the last week or so. My favorite fashion friend helped me put my outfits together. If you ever need her styling assistance you can find her on instagram at: @shellystyles.

Until next time...
Xoxo, Fessa:)



No comments:

Post a Comment