Tuesday, October 7, 2014

FAITH TO FASHION!!!!





Hello Fashionistas!!! Yup you guessed right..I'm a fashion girl. I love playing dress up and piecing outfits together. It's been my favorite thing to do since I was 4 years old. Yes I had the clear and pink high heels when I was a little girl from the toy store. Lol. I express myself through my fashion. My style says a lot about who I am. I'm bold, I love brights and I'm not afraid to take a risk. I'm that girl that tries on her entire outfit the night before..hair, jewelry, shoes and all. I have to know exactly how my outfit will look the next day and it saves me a lot of time in the morning. My friends always laugh at me, but it's a must I do it. My style varies depending on how I feel and how I wanna look that day. Either way I'm trying it on the night before. Lol.

Soooo...I'm also that girl who knows how to be stylish on a budget. I believe that style and confidence comes from within. A true fashionista can make anything look hot. It's all about how you wear it. I'll shop anywhere from Saks to TJ Maxx. I love mixing and matching high end with low end pieces.  I'm always open to a good find and if it's on sale that's even better. 

For all my fashionistas who are in college, just starting a new career or an artist on a budget, pop in Forever 21 and find you an affordable fit! It's one of my fav stores, it has saved my life so many times. Also, Urban Outfitters always has great pieces on their sale rack. Always keep a few statements pieces in your closet and in your jewelry box. OMG, I am a sucker for a necklace that makes a statement:) A fun belt, necklace or head piece can take a simple look and spice it up. And don't be afraid to try a pop of color, or something unique to make your outfit stand out! 

Below are the details to a few of my favorite looks listed above..

Look 1. 
Shades: Shades R Us
Necklace: Forever 21
Shirt: Forever 21
Shorts: American Eagle
Sneakers: Converse

Look 2
Top: Loehmanns
Pants: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Zara
Belt: Vintage Thrift Shop

Look 3
Romper: TopShop
Necklace: TopShop
Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti

Look 4
Top: TopShop
Necklace: TopShop
Pants: TopShop
Shoes: Zara

Stay tuned as I'll be posting more looks from my closet!!!! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment